Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
BenD[_2_] BenD[_2_] is offline

Default Problems deleting custom menu = double entries

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your feedback!
Your statement regarding the fact that Commandbars don't commit suicide
had crossed my mind also!

I will certainly give your suggestion a try.

I like your suggestion of only changing the captions. Why did I not
think of that....? So far I thought it would be easier to just use the
existing code to set up the menus from scrath (whithout writing
additional code). Do need to see if I don't run into difficulties with
the submenus, but this should not a big issue.

Although I am sure at least one of your suggestions should work, I do
however feel it is strange that the same code runs smoothly when run
from a standard CommandButton, while it does not when run from a
ComboBox control. Would be nice to understand the logic behind that....

Regards,

Bennie Douma