carlossaltz

Thanks for your help. How would this formula change if I am looking for
a false value within a row full of true values. In this instance, I
have a row full of "if" formulas which read as follows:

=IF(ISERROR(FIND(DA$6,UPPER($D16))),"",DA$6) (In my spreadsheet, the
DA$6 fluctuates from BB$6 through to DA$6 on the row being evaluated.

All but one of the fields in this row will provide me with a FALSE
response. All others will return a TRUE response. I try using the
following statement to find the column reference of the one and only
FALSE statement:

=MATCH(TRUE,BB16:DA16<"",0)

This formula is extracted from the formula you provided me. In the
Functions Argument dialog box, the result of this formula displays
correctly. However, the result that displays in the cell is the error
message "#VALUE!".

What do you think I can be doing wrong? Thanks again for your help.

--
carlossaltz
carlossaltz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24205