Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gareth[_3_] Gareth[_3_] is offline

Default Sending files by e-mail

I have an application, which when the user has finished with it, 3 files
have to be created and sent to other departments.

Previously the process of creating the files (extracting certain data from
the file) was done by macro and the new file was then sent manually.

I believe there is a way to automatically send these files. One of the
files is just one sheet and MUST be saved in.csv format, I have tried to do
this with code from ron de bruin's site but with no luck. This sheet is not
copied, it is a new sheet which data is copied to - it is then moved to a
new file.

The other two files have 2 and 5 sheets to be copied form the original file,
both saved as .xls

Any help gratefully received.

Gareth (confused)