Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Export values in a text file

Why not read the sample code given in the link you show. It shows you how
it works. Each link has to be set separately and a macro assigned. Since
you only have one cell, D9, that would only need one macro assignment - the
macro would be Mytxtfile. I found you need to do to a calculate in the in
the macro to get the updated value.

Recall I told you about SetLinkOnData in my first post and the fact that
Change only works in xl2000 and later, just like in the article.

Tom Ogilvy

Matrix wrote in message
On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 08:27:45 -0500, "jaf" wrote:

Hi,
Target.Value would be the contents of D9.
For the event to evaluate to true and run Mytexfile you have to give it

the
cell address so it knows which cell is the current cell.
This way you can evaluate more than one cell.

Ok, now it works, but there is a big problem
Change Event doesn't work with DDE link:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=172832

The right solution is SetLinkOnData, but i haven't understood how it
works.

Please Jaf can you tell me how i can adapt previous vba code with
SetLinkOnData?

Thanks a lot