Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Roger[_9_] Roger[_9_] is offline

Default Calling a sub from a addin in vba

Hmm

I want to make it so that the user can run the program at
any time, from any workbook. As they get a dump from
another program and this will sort it out into how they
want it.

Maybe I just misunderstood what you said.. could you
re-word it please then :)

Thanks