Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Brett9[_2_] Brett9[_2_] is offline

Default Selecting multiple rows from listbox for reporting

Hi -
I want to offer the ability for a user to scroll through records
displayed in a listbox and then display the single record on a user
form report. Then I want to use Previous / Next buttons to scroll
through the records and display the chart. Sample code to help with
this would be much appreciated. If the sample code allows for multiple
selections from the list box, with scrolling through only the selected
records / rows, that would make my weekend!

I wanted to look at the code in the very nice Village Software samples
in Excel 2000, but they are password protected (hint?).

Thanks for a great forum!
Brett Strouss
bstrouss at sensoryarts.com
'www.pockethearo.com' (http://www.pockethearo.com)