Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.excel.programming
MS[_4_] MS[_4_] is offline

Default Way to automate adding pictures in a series in Excel?

I'm putting a column of pictures of people next to a column with their
names. If I have the pictures together in a folder, with the photo file
names numbered with the corresponding row numbers that the pictures go in,
is there a way to record a macro so that (for instance) 28.jpg will go into
the picture column in row #28, then 29.jpg will go into the picture column
in row #29, etc. In other words, insert a whole series of pictures
(filenames the same as their appropriate row numbers) in their correct
places, by initiating one macro?

If anyone has any idea of how that could be done, I would greatly appreciate
any suggestions on how to do that.