Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Tomasura Mike Tomasura is offline

Default Hiding a Combo Box.

Tey this

ComboBox1.Visible = False

"cwsax" wrote in message
Hi all,

I attempting to hide a combo box control that is created
directly from the "Control Toolbox." This particular
ComboBox is embedded within Sheet1, not a userform. The
value of checkbox must be unchecked or false in order for
combo box to be hidden. (Excel 2000)

The property I have been trying to attempt this with the
ComboBox .Visible property. So far this hasn't been
successful. Here is a sample of what I have done.

Sub Checkbox_data_source_information_type_of_email()

With Worksheets("Sheet1")
.OLEObjects("cboComboBox1").Object _
.Visible = False
.OLEObjects("cboComboBox2").Object
.Visible = False
End With

The error I get is the Property doesn't support this
method (Run time #438.) Any help you could give would be
greatly appreciated.