Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick[_5_] Patrick[_5_] is offline

Default VB and Excel in win98

Hi i have a program that takes data from access to write
it in excel. On my XP computer it work but when i tried
this on a win98 computer, i receive an Automation error.
I can open an Excel instance, open a workbook, rename a
sheet, merge cells but i can't write in the cells...
very wierd, worked on 2 xp computers, one with excel 2000
and the other was excel xp, but in win98, it doesn't want
to work. i'm starting to believe that it's a dll
mismatch, maybe a dll is too new for 98, i don't know..
any help would be appreciated..