Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Brian Brian is offline

Default Cell formats keep changing

Is there a way that I can prevent cells from changing
format when I enter information? On my spreadsheet I am
pulling information from different worksheets but when the
data populates, the format changes. If I am pulling a
general number, it changes to 00:00:00 format, and when I
am pulling time format, it switches from the two different
00:00:00 formats. I don't know what the difference is in
the two of these formats listed, but I know that I need
the second one. Hope this makes sense. tia