Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CalumMurdo Kennedy CalumMurdo Kennedy is offline

Default Using Drop Down List Then Creating Saved File (with formulas intact)

Hi Guys,

I've got a problem that I can't see an obviously easy answer too
(although I'm sure you'll prove me wrong!). I have a large
spreadsheet that I want to break down using the drop down list
feature. I need each file to show the contents of the drop down list
for that option only.

This I can do manually which is ok (albeit it REAL slow), however, the
problem is that when I copy and paste the selected items into a new
worksheet the formulas are all converted to values.

Does anyone have any idas of how I can get around this (or at least
speed the process up)?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

CalumMurdo Kennedy