Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael168[_42_] Michael168[_42_] is offline

Default Report Question?

Hi!Bernie Deitrick,

Thank you for trynow2() macro. Everything runs fine except when the
cell value in the master contain only numeric number it gives the
run-time error '1004' again stating "No cells were found". I try to
figure out but cannot solve it myself.

e.g. Mastersheet Record

date cust1 cust2 cust3 cust4 cust5 .....etc
10/29/2003 albert robert bobby 2010 2011
10/29/2003 2020 kintown kampar robert
10/30/2003 robert bobby albert
10/31/2003 albert bobby robert niceguy

Cust cells with name are cash sales customer and with numeric number
are credit term customers. In this case how to solve this problem. On
each individual report sheet, I would like to add in 1 more cell for
each row-no from the master sheet so that it make me easy to trace
against the mastersheet data.

Hope this will not cause you a lot of trouble.

Thanks & Regards
Michael168