Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Date Validation

See the link on the bottem of my page
http://www.fontstuff.com/vba/vbatut07.htm

You can download the control on this webpage

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message ...
Hi Nigel

The download link of the control is not working in Tom's link
A lot of the Excel 97 links don't work anymore om the MS site

I can send you a copy if you don't have it
I have also some info on my site
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message ...
Some possible sources of information - may be dated:

http://www.microsoft.com/officedev/index/calendar.htm
Calendar control
[Includes links to 3 articles on the calendar control including
"Using a Calendar Control in Excel"]

http://support.microsoft.com/Support/?kbid=170692
ADT/ODE: Can't Redistribute Calendar Control Without ODE License

http://www.microsoft.com/officedev/tips/regactx.htm
Get the Calendar Control

http://support.microsoft.com/Support/?kbid=165450
XL97: Error Inserting ActiveX Object in a Worksheet

http://support.microsoft.com/Support/?kbid=279098
MOD2000: Cannot Redistribute Calendar Control Without Microsoft Office
Developer License

http://support.microsoft.com/Support/?kbid=236529
MOD2000: Deploying Package with MSCal.ocx Causes Error: "The file
...\$(DllSelfRegisterEx) Could Not Be Registered..."

=====Register the control:
you can register the ocx file yourself.

It should be is MSCAL.OCX in the Windows/sytem directory

Go to Start=Run from the windows taskbar

type this to register the OCX

regsvr32.exe c:\windows\system\mscal.ocx

to unregister

regsvr32.exe /u c:\windows\system\mscal.ocx

Once you do that, you can create a reference to the control in Excel in the
VBE in Tools=References

===============<Function to see if Calendar Control is Installed====

Posted by Jake Marx

p://x46.deja.com/[ST_rn=ps]/getdoc.xp?AN=618556435

From: "Jake Marx" <
Subject: Dectecting if computer has Excel control
Date: 02 May 2000 00:00:00 GMT