Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael168[_41_] Michael168[_41_] is offline

Default Report Question?

Hi! Bernie Deitrick,

Thanks for your fast help. A little problem exists. That is when I run
the macro the second time, it gives me "run-time error 1004" stating
that "cannot rename a sheet to the same name as another sheet".
How to overcome this problem? I think all the newly created sheet need
to be deleted before running. I need to run the macro at least on daily
basic because the master record keep on updating daily.
Your modification help needed and appreciated.

Thank you.