Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Muusbreath Muusbreath is offline

Default Selecting cells with a particular formula

Thanks, but let me be more specific:

I have a column that uses to VLOOKUP to get values from a trial balance.
The same column has subtotals (SUM). I want to select only the cells with
the formula VLOOKUP so that I can copypaste specialvalues leaving the SUM
formula intact.

Thanks for your help.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
Vlookup returns a string. It doesn't return a reference to a cell. You

can
use Match to return an offset into a range, then use that to select a

cell.

Tom Ogilvy

"Muusbreath" wrote in message
Is it possible to select all cells in a range with a particular formula,

for
instance, VLOOKUP?