Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jeff Richman Jeff Richman is offline

Default Unable to suppress warning message...

Wei-Dong -

Thanks for your quick reply. Unfortunately,
Application.DisplayAlerts doesn't seem to be doing the
job either. According to the documentation,
DisplayAlerts can only be used to suppress messages
generated during execution of a macro. The message that
I'm trying to suppress is generated by user action (not
programmatically), and I've been unable to find a way to
suppress it.

Other ideas?

- Jeff Richman