Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Isidro Vila Verde Isidro Vila Verde is offline

Default Calling macros width arguments in winxp

Dear All,

I need your help.

What I have is a woorbook wih a lot o sheets and in the first sheet I
put a button for each sheet associated with a macro and a argument
('gotows "sheet1"'), wich is the name of worksheet that I want to
jump.
This is the code:

Public Sub gotows(m As String)
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets(m).Activate
End Sub

And it work fine in my win2k pro with excel 2002.

But when I try to run it on a winxp, also with excel 2002, the actions
associated with buttons 'gotows "sheet1"' do nothing. But if I call a
macro without any arguments it work fine. The problems is just the
macros with args.

Can you help me please,

Isidro