Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Massimiliano Alberti Massimiliano Alberti is offline

Default Protected worksheet and macro

I have a protected worksheet with some macros I'm creating. The macros
call the
Protect Userinterfaceonly:=True to be able to modify the sheet, but
there are still some problems:

- I can't read/duplicate Hidden formulas (I had to disable the Hidden
attribute) (something like Range1.Formula = Range2.Formula doesn't
work if Range2 is hidden)

- Much more important: macros can't manipulate Shapes. I can't
duplicate and delete shapes (I use many formcontrols, and I use macros
to add and delete them)

What can I do? I don't want to put the password of the sheet in the
macro. (like Unprotect password:="topsecret")

--- Bye