Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JON JON JON JON is offline

Default ASSISTANT FILENAME

Never mind. I figure it out. Assistant is not fully loaded on the other
PC. Thanks anyway.

"JON JON" wrote in message
Hello NG,

Assistant.Filename = "ROCKY.acs"

works well in my PC but when I run my macro to another PC I got an error
saying something about the assistant filename. When I do a filesearch on
that another PC, it turns out that the file has different file extension
"acg". So, I thought of revising my code to

CurrentUser = Environ("UserName")
If CurrentUser = "MyName" Then
Assistant.Filename = "ROCKY.acs"
Else
Assistant.Filename = "ROCKY.acg"
End If

Still, the macro runs well in my PC but never on that another PC. I

never
thought that there will be this kind of conflict because both PC have
Windows XP and Office XP installed.

Please help !

Jon-jon