Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Conar Bob Conar is offline

Default Countdown to Retirement

I want a macro counting down to a future retirement or birthday date.
I would like it to show a running count by the year, month, day,
minutes, and seconds, with each section assigned a variable for
portability. I plan for it to display on the label: lblretire on a
userform. I would like to assign command buttons: cmdmodifyname, and
cmdmodifydate for example so that the spreadsheet can be distributed
among different user. I would like the cmdmodifyname to somehow promp
the user for their name. I would like the cmdmodifydate to prompt user
for the year, month, day, and time of their anticipated retirement,
birthday, etc. Again, thanks for your insights. Bob Conar