Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael Bednarek[_3_] Michael Bednarek[_3_] is offline

Default Format text in Outlook from Excel

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 05:01:22 -0500, Scampa7
wrote in
microsoft.public.excel.programming:

Thanks again Michael - I thought I had this one sorted as I had tried
out inserting the HTML codes in the sub routines at home, where I have
Office 2000 and all worked fine. But at work we are still on Office 97
and I have found that you can't send HTML code from Excel 97. I would
have tried RTF but have not discovered how to send the email that way.
I guess it may be impossible to send an email from Excel with formatted
text, but incase there is a solution........

Sorry, but I know nothing about Excel 97/Outlook 97.

--
Michael Bednarek, Brisbane, Australia
http://mcmbednarek.tripod.com/ "POST NO BILLS"