Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
BruceJ[_2_] BruceJ[_2_] is offline

Default How would I modify the following?

I have tried the code (and also mine) and both of them don't seem to work
when called from the program! If I make a macro, and press the hot key, it
works, but when I move it into the actual CODE, it does not. Any ideas? It
makes it to the module, both msgboxes come up...

Public Sub showtimer()
MsgBox ("Notes Added!")
With Sheets("15min").Range("A2:G2")
.Parent.Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0).Resize(1,
7).Value = .Value
End With
incrementTimer
lasttime = Sheets("15min").Range("A" & Rows.Count - 1) ' to see if new
records were added....
MsgBox (lasttime)
Call OntimeManager("ADD", nowplus, "showtimer", nowplus1)
End Sub

"J.E. McGimpsey" wrote in message
one way:

Public Sub MinReport()
With Sheets("15mintest").Range("A2:G2")
.Parent.Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Offset( _
1, 0).Resize(1, 7).Value = .Value
End With
End Sub

In article <WTCnb.52055$Tr4.108464@attbi_s03,
"BruceJ" wrote:

Sub MinReport()
RC=
Sheets("15mintest").Select
Range("A2:G2").Select
Selection.Copy
ActiveCell.SpecialCells(xlLastCell).Select
Range().Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Sheets("Master").Select
End Sub

What I want to do is make it so it does not interfer with what sheet I

am
working on now.
Currently, it will select the sheet, paste data and then go back to

Master
Can I do this with out interfering with the screen I am on, and Not
"selecting" the 15mintest sheet, just have it paste at the bottom of
15mintest?

Thanks
Bruce