Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Scampa7[_4_] Scampa7[_4_] is offline

Default Format text in Outlook from Excel

Thanks again Michael - I thought I had this one sorted as I had tried
out inserting the HTML codes in the sub routines at home, where I have
Office 2000 and all worked fine. But at work we are still on Office 97
and I have found that you can't send HTML code from Excel 97. I would
have tried RTF but have not discovered how to send the email that way.
I guess it may be impossible to send an email from Excel with formatted
text, but incase there is a solution........