Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Giacomo[_3_] Giacomo[_3_] is offline

Default PRINTAREA

thank you very much!!!!

too kind....

"J.E. McGimpsey" ha scritto nel messaggio
If your print area has discontinuous sub-areas, they will print on
different sheets. You can, however, hide the intervening columns:

Private Sub CommandButton5_Click()
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$7:$E$30"
Columns("B:D").Hidden = True
ActiveSheet.Printout
Columns("B:D").Hidden = False
End Sub

In article ,
"Giacomo" wrote:

I have a little question...
I have an excel file and with a command button I'm trying to
print 2 columnes and the name of the file at the top of the page...
I know how to print a column (for exemple from A10 to A30) with this

command

Private Sub CommandButton5_Click()
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$10:$A$30"
End Sub

But if I have to print the column E10-E30 too...how can I do?
I've tried with this subroutine

Private Sub CommandButton5_Click()
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$7:$A$30,$E$7:$E$30"
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show
End Sub

Now I can print the two columnes but in two different papers!!!
And how can I obtain the file name in my printing?
I' sure that my question is not so clear!!!!
Sorry for my english and for my stupid question!

Thanks

Giacomo