Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Calling Macros oustide current module

Thank you.
As I said in my question, the answer was probably far
easier than I was making it out to be. I thought I had
tried to link to the "Stuff.xls" macro, apparently I had
not tried that before I made a few futile attempts at
writing some code to open the workbook and execute the
macro.
Again the KISS rule was overlooked.
Thanks again.
Mic