Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Changing cells temp.

Sales 100
Wage 29 0.29
Sales 1000
Wage 500 0.5
Sales 200
Wage 25 0.125
Sales 200
Wage 66.666 0.33333

The first Sales was in E7.

I entered percents in C or Dollars in B in the even numbered rows and the
other column was calculated.

Copied the code right out of the email.

Tom Ogilvy

"fwday" wrote in message
Tom, I am sorry to keep bugging you. For some reson it is just not
working for me. I take the codes you send me and past them into the VB
on sheet 1 and the only thing I get is the first set of numbers to
work. This time I am adding in a copy of the actual form I am working
on so you can see my problem. I have been working with the example
that I origanaly sent you. If you have an e-mail address you want me
to send it to I can do that also.

File Attached: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=335476 (p &

l panner renton oct. 2003.xls)