Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Problem hiding/unhiding columns using combo control

If you are using Excel 97, change the takefocusonclick property of the
commandbutton to false.

Tom Ogilvy

"olivier durand" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

In the thread titled "Combobox challenge" a solution is given to
format a sheet using a combo control:

http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&l...el.programming

I have tried this and it works indeed for "forms" controls. However
when I use a combobox control from the "control toolbox" toolbar
however it fails. My macro comes up with the following message:
"Unable to set the Hidden property of the range class"

Anybody got an idea?

Any help much appreciated

Olivier

PS: The code called from the two controls is the same.