Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
paradise paradise is offline

Default Difficulties in VBA ( User form and option button)

Q1: I want to pass the value of a label in userform to a cell A2 in
the worksheet. how do i do it?

Q2: I have a series of userforms. After the user completed a question
in userform 1, Userform 2 will be loaded.
I have difficulty in writing a code which aloows user to go back
to Userform 1 to make changes. The program
shows that the form can't be loaded modally. Can anyone help?

Q3: Is there a way to ensure user must select from one of the option
buttons available, such as if he did not select any,
he will not be allow to proceed further?