Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default message when saving workbook

Dave,

Don't use pivot tables myself, but try adding

Application.DisplayAlerts = False

before your code, and reset at the end.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"DaveWallace" wrote in message
When I save my workbook - which has a pivot table - I get
the message "All pending GetData or RefreshDate commands
have been completed".
I need to update and save this workbook via VBA, so I
can't have that message popping up, preventing the
workbook from being saved.
How do I let Excel know that the workbook is in fact ready
to save and close?
Thanks for your help!!!

-Dave