Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ed ed is offline

Default Add columns of data in Excel workbook to fields in MS Access

Hello,

Currently, I have an Excel Application that allows users
to select 2 excel files from the Windows file dialog box,
when the files are selected, the selection is displayed in
2 textbox.

I plan on taking the contents of the text box and using
them to identify my files. So the contents of the 2 file
are inserted into 2 tables in Access programmatically.

How do I add columns of data in Excel workbook to fields
in MS Access?

I would like to automate the process. I would like to do
this programmatically, with

Thanks

Edward Fagbemi