Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kirit Patel Kirit Patel is offline

Default User Defined Addin - Urgent Please Help!

I have a addin that i have created using Excel 2000.
Within this addin, there is a user defined function, it
returns a value.

Let us assume the addin is in C:\MyAddin. I then open
this addin. From a blank spreadsheet, i call the user
defined funtion (Insert Function). I then save this
spreadsheet in another directory c:\MyReport. If i shut
the report down and re-open is from c:\MyReport, i get
prompted to re-establish links. How can i avoid this
problem. It only seems to work if the my custom addin and
report reside in the same directory.

Please Help!!!!