Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Changing cells temp.

I have given you completely revised code three times. All you have to do is
paste it into a new worksheet's code module and try it out. At the bottom I
explained what my assumptions were.

Reproduced he
---------------------
This assumes your wages row is an even row and your entry will either be in
column B (dollars) or in Column C (percent).

The Sales row will always be an odd row.

So it works on all cells in columns B and C

Code is tested and works as stated.
---------------------
Tom Ogilvy

fwday wrote in message
Tom,
Below is the origanal code you sent me. It works great. now I want to
be able to use this with multible pairs of cells. That works for one
line such as wages. Now I want to use it for more catagories. People
have given me codes to add in to the original but It never works and
stops the function alltogether. I guess I don't know where to add the
lines in. Maybe you can help.

There is a copy of an example attached. The same one as before.

File Attached: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=333499

(example.xls)