Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
fwday[_3_] fwday[_3_] is offline

Default Changing cells temp.

I am making a budgeting program. I have sales, I want to budget wages
and markdowns by dollor or pecent. If I have $100,000 dollars in sales
I want to have 2 cells for wages and 2 cells for Markdowns. Sometimes
I want to budget by percent and sometimes by dollar. The only problem
is that if I punch in a dollar amount it changes the formula in that
cell. And if I punch in percent it changes that cell. I want to have
the choice of budgeting by percent or dallars for bolth wages and
Markdowns. How can I make this happen.

Please break down to let me know what is happening in the code.

Also if there is a web sight I can go to to help me break it down would
be great.