Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
universal[_4_] universal[_4_] is offline

Default Disable "Save" &/or "Close"

Currently I have an excel file that goes to users to enter data which I
then collate.

There is a hidden column at the right of all the data entry spaces that
checks for invalid responses or blank cells and highlights them.
Unfortunately I still get files back from users with some empty cells.

I spend hours opening these files, realising they're useless and have
to resend them to the original user.

Is there any way, then, of being even more obstructive than Iam
currently, so that users cannot even save the file or close Excel while
there remain gaps in there data?

Thanks in advance,
Ed