Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ken Wright Ken Wright is offline

Default macro for conditional formatting

When you say you will use it frequently, why does that drive a macro solution?
Conditional formatting is dynamic, and wuill change automatically as your data changes,
without any intervention needed on your part. If you give us the ranges and the limits
and criteria, we should be able to help you.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL2K & XLXP

Attitude - A little thing that makes a BIG difference

wrote in message
Need to apply conditional formatting to cells within
subtotalled rows in lengthy spreadsheets, and would prefer
to do so in a macro, as I will use this solution
frequently. Conditional formatting would turn cells red
for greaterthan values, yellow for lessthan values.
Subtotalling occurs after varying number of rows of data
(~6 - 20), and subtotalled cells occur in columns d-p.

Thanks!

---