Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Library missing..

Generally, this error is misleading. When you get the message, go into
tools=References in the VBE and see if there is a file shown as MISSING.
This is usually the actual file that is really missing. You need to resolve
this file - either find it or remove it as a reference.

Tom Ogilvy

"Warrio" wrote in message
Hello!

When I open my file (containing VBA coding), a message box appears and

tell
me that a library is missing and inside the code, the word "Chr" is
selected..

I looked and found that this function belongs library "VBA"
stored in the file "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft
Shared\VBA\VBA6\VBAE6.DLL"

So how come that Excel cannot find this function if the library "Visual
Basic for Applications" is cheeked in the Reference dialog box?

Thanks for any suggestion!