Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Saving CSV files in Excel macros

some things, if touched by VBA, seem to adopt either a US centric format or
(less often) a regional version format.

Have you changed versions of Excel recently? I believe the effect differs
by version, with later versions being gradually more international aware.

Tom Ogilvy

"bslater" wrote in message
I have a macro that pulls data from a SQL database,
formats it, and saves it into csv files. This macro has
worked perfectly for 7 months but recently the formatting
has stopped saving to the csv files. The date formats
specifically are not saving. If I leave the csv file open
and manually save it, the date formats save as normal.
Why would a manual save correctly save date formats but
the save function does not?

Thanks!