Mikeice

Hi Mangesh

I am having trouble again.

In this workbook I have a sheet called Scorecard.

The formula above is listed in multiple cells referencing the sheet
that you have.

So in A2 I want the person to type in a mth and this will change all
formuals in this worksheet to reflect the month that has been entered
in A2.

eg.

About 40 formulas are as below but with different cell references

=IF('[Quality Scorecard Test.xls]Jan'!B2="","",'[Quality Scorecard
Test.xls]Jan'!B2)

so I typein A2 Jun

This then changes all formulas with Jun

=IF('[Quality Scorecard Test.xls]Jun'!B2="","",'[Quality Scorecard
Test.xls]Jun'!B2)

Do you think perhaps I should do a Command button instead changing the
above?

--
Mikeice
Mikeice's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=22467