Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Office XP beginner Office XP beginner is offline

Default Macro recording does not work properly

Hi all,

I used to run Excel 97. I was able to record macros
pretty much everything that I could do with menu buttons.
For example, saving a workbook in different format,
switching workbooks, copying worksheets to other workbook,
etc.
Now I'm using Excel XP, and I'm not able to record any of
these. When I click "RECORD" and perform the actions I
did, none of them get recorded.
Is this one of XP security fuction? is there any way to
get around this?

Thank you for your help.