Ron

Default Lists

We have a situation here as follows;

For example in column A we have customers and column B-E are the four routes
and
column F will have a vlue be greater than zero if they are taking particular
item.
We want to summarize horizontally the customers who have a value greater
than zero in column F, by each driver.
So our net result will be a list for each driver that will contain only the
customers on his route that have a value greater than zero in column F

Example:

A B C D E F
safeway 2
albertson 3 1
cooper 4 1
ov 5 1
iga 6
7-11 7 1
max 8 1
chevron 9
esso 10

FINAL RESULT

driver B max
driver C albertson 7-11
driver D cooper
driver E ov

Basically I would like a seperate horizontal list for each driver which
contains only the customers that are on his route (IE. have a value in the
column for that particular driver) and have a value in column F.