Paul B

Your welcome

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"MosesX8" wrote in message
Perfect! Worked just how I wanted it to. Thanks!

"Paul B" wrote:

MosesX8, here is one way, put in E2 and copy down

=A2&" - s"&B2&" e"&C2&" - "&D2

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"MosesX8" wrote in message
What I am doing is organizing an easy to read episode list/guide for

multiple
TV series. I have a row with the following, TV show (column A), Season

(B),
Episode (C), Name (D), and Full (E).
The colum "Full" or E is what I am having trouble with. Say this is

what I
have across the row for one of the episodes:
Boy Meets World, 01, 05, Killer Bees
That's up to column D, so for column E, I want it to look like this:
Boy Meets World - s01e05 - Killer Bees

Is this possible?