Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Removing Checkboxes Programmatically

Activesheet.Checkboxes.Delete

removes them all

Dim i as Long
Dim cbox as checkbox
i = 0
for each cbox in Activesheet.Checkboxes
i = i + 1
if i mod 2 = 0 then
cbox.delete
end if
Next

will delete every other one (as an example).

Tom Ogilvy

Mark D'Agosta wrote in message
et...
Does anyone know how to remove checkboxes programmatically? These
checkboxes were added programmatically using the
"ActiveSheet.Checkboxes.Add..." syntax. Unfortunately
"ActiveSheet.Checkboxes.Remove..." generates a snytax error.

Someone in this newsgroup advised me of the Checkboxes.Add method, but I'm
unable to find any information on methods of adding or removing userform
controls in on-line help or from any other source. Are there some

decent
sources of information that anyone knows of?

Thanks,
Mark D.