Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vasant Nanavati Vasant Nanavati is offline

Default Removing Checkboxes Programmatically

Hi Mark:

ActiveSheet.CheckBoxes.Delete

will remove all checkboxes on the sheet.

Regards,

Vasant.

"Mark D'Agosta" wrote in message
et...
Does anyone know how to remove checkboxes programmatically? These
checkboxes were added programmatically using the
"ActiveSheet.Checkboxes.Add..." syntax. Unfortunately
"ActiveSheet.Checkboxes.Remove..." generates a snytax error.

Someone in this newsgroup advised me of the Checkboxes.Add method, but I'm
unable to find any information on methods of adding or removing userform
controls in on-line help or from any other source. Are there some

decent
sources of information that anyone knows of?

Thanks,
Mark D.