Dave Y

Default Hide AutoShapes On Excel Worksheet

Hello,

I have a workbook that is stored in 2 seperate places on the network. One of
the copies satys as is and the other copy is placed in a different directory
which is meant to be a view only copy. There are multiple worksheets within
this workbook along with 2 AutoShapes that I do not want to be visible in the
view only copy. I know how to hide the worksheets that I do not want to
visible using VBA but I still have 2 issues that I need help with:
1. How can I hide the 2 AutoShapes in the view only copy using VBA. Both
AutoShapes are placed on the same worksheet.

2. I would like to create a button (ActiveX Control) that I would use to
hide the worksheets and the AutoShapes that I do not want to be visible in
one click. Can I assign permissions to that button so that only I can make
the contol perform its function?

Any help, suggestions, or useful links will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Dave Y