Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default OnTime problem

Sub Macro7()
runwhen = Now
cRunWhat = "macro2"
Application.OnTime Earliesttime:=runwhen, _
Procedu=cRunWhat, schedule:=True
Application.OnTime Earliesttime:=runwhen, _
Procedu=cRunWhat, schedule:=False
End Sub

runs fine. This would indicate that your runwhen value does not represent a
time when a macro is scheduled to run. This must match exactly.

Tom Ogilvy

Peter Pantus wrote in message
Please any help,

Im using XP and Excel 2000
When I run StopTimer() and I close the workbook, the workbook opens

itself.
When I delete the On Error Resume Next line I get a error message "Methode
OnTime van object_Application is mislukt"
Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong??

Sub StopTimer()
On Error Resume Next