Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default user changes sheet1 - have the macro xyz run on sheet3

Steve,

I actually meant Worksheet_Change not Worksheet_selectionnChange. I also
never read anything as you did, I read it as any cell. I winder what he
actually means?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"steve" wrote in message
Bob,

This won't catch formatting changes or editing in cell (without moving to
next cell). And there are a few other things that won't trigger the

event.

The question was "anything" and I don't have an answer to that!

--
sb
"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Tegger,

XYZ

End Sub

Put this in the worksheet cod module.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"tegger" wrote in message
How do I do this?

Whenever the user changes anything on sheet1 to have the macro xyz run

on
sheet3.

--

DL