Jonny

Default Not Lookup

Hello,

I have a table of 20 rows with TIME in Column B, NUMBER OF TARGETS in Column
C, and RESULT in Column F.

In Column C there are up to 20 values (some will be blank) which can not be
in any defined order as they are dictated by the Time in Column B. I wan't
to find the four highest results in Column F (probably using the LARGE
Worksheet Fn), the corresponding Numbers of Targets from Column C, and find
the average number of these Targets.

My main problem is that the RESULTS in Column F may duplicate and can not be
put in to order, so I don't think I can use LOOKUP.

If anyone understood this explaination, do you have a solution?

Help Needed

Thanks in advance.