Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
lothario[_5_] lothario[_5_] is offline

Default Need shortcut to "Data - Filter - Show All"

Hi,

I have 30 columns (with AutoFilters) and 20,000 rows of data.
The user clicks on various filters to see the necessary subset of
data.

After the user is done with viewing the subset, I need to (re-expose)
show all 30 columns and 20,000 rows.
This would be the equivalent of clicking "Data - Filter - Show All".

I have asked the users to click on "Data - Filter - Show All" when
they are done.
But they keep forgetting.

How can I make a "shortcut" to Show All ?
Can I put a "Show All" button on the toolbar?
Can this be done with some VBA code? If yes, can you please give me
the VBA code?
Do you have any better suggestions?

Thanks,
Luther