Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett[_4_] Don Guillett[_4_] is offline

Default Using Target.Row in other Sheets

Why? There is probably an easier way to do what you want if we knew what it
is that you want.

"zSplash" <zNOSPAMSplash@ gci.net wrote in message
I am trying to select cells in several sheets, if the user is in Sheet1

and
selects a cell in column A. I get a '1004' error ("Select method of Range
class failed") at Range("A" & Target.Row).Select. Can somebody help me?
Here is my code:

... If Target.Cells.Count = 1 Then
1: ' if they select a cell in Col 1, select complementary cell in

other
sheets
If Target.Column = 1 And Target.Value < "" Then
Sheets(3).Select
Range("A" & Target.Row).Select
Sheets(4).Range("A" & Target.Row).Sheets(5).Select
Sheets(1).Select
EndIf
EndIf

TIA