Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Home Home is offline

Default e-mail from Excel - Outlook warning msg box problem

I have really the same problem..

asking by macros automatic file sending. Users have Win 2000?

Some reasons why we need it..

At first site it might look a bit weird but creating report for not so
advanced users who should send results regularly to database it's required.

"patterson_m" wrote in message
I am trying to set up a macro so that people can e-mail me back a
completed spreadsheet.

There are various VBA solutions in the top tips section, but when I use
them I get a 'Microsoft Outlook' message box, warning that someone is
trying to e-mail on my behalf and asking if to proceed (Yes or No).

Is there anyway to overide this message box (which is from outlook not
excel) or click through it automatically?

Thanks

Mark